For Today:

“She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.” -Proverbs 31:27

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November is the Month for Writers

Photo: http://freedigitalphotos.net
This month I'm participating in Copybloggers EBookWriMo. It coincides with NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo. All events or challenges are geared for the writer in each of us. 

It challenges us to write the book we've always wanted to write, the eBook we've been putting off or even simply blogging every day for an entire month. 

This month I'll be writing an eBook about a subject I am unaware of at this moment. I'll be searching forums, Twitter, and Facebook for questions and ideas because I'm on a schedule. 

  • Day 1 and 2: Choose my topic
  • Day 3 and 4: Outline my eBook
  • Days 5 - 25: I'll be writing 1,000 words a day
  • Days 26 - 28: Redraft the eBook and make corrections
  • Days 29 and 30: Make final changes & publish the eBook
Have a topic you'd love for me to write about? Leave a comment and your suggestions

http://www.squidoo.com/prayerjournalorganizerr
Subscribe to updates via our Rss feed. Join in on the Weekly Linky's on Wednesday's or Friday's.

1 John 4: 7-8 NKJV

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love."

Earn SwagBucks

John 13: 34 NKJV

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another."

Disclosure: 2011-2012

I recommend products for which I will receive a commission if you choose to purchase using my link. (Amazon) I also do product reviews for a chance to win a prize. (one2onenetwork)

ContactMe