For Today:

“She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.” -Proverbs 31:27

Thursday, November 8, 2012

{Free Christmas Craft Ideas} Puff Centered Star




Simple crochet pattern for a star but Tea at Weasels added a cute wooden button and ribbon. These would make a great garland for your mantle this Holiday.

Read More

Image Source: Tea At Weasels

Subscribe to updates via our Rss feed.
Like Momwithahook on Facebook and Follow @MomWithAHook on twitter.

1 John 4: 7-8 NKJV

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love."

Earn SwagBucks

John 13: 34 NKJV

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another."

Disclosure: 2011-2012

I recommend products for which I will receive a commission if you choose to purchase using my link. (Amazon) I also do product reviews for a chance to win a prize. (one2onenetwork)

ContactMe