For Today:

“She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.” -Proverbs 31:27

Saturday, November 10, 2012

{Free Christmas Craft Ideas} Mini Hats or Trees




Inspired by the cute little elf hats this pattern can be made in green for mini Christmas trees or Red and White for mini Santa hats. Hang them on your tree or add to the tops of your gifts.

Read More

Image Source: Red Hen Studios

Subscribe to updates via our Rss feed.
Like Momwithahook on Facebook and Follow @MomWithAHook on twitter.

1 John 4: 7-8 NKJV

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love."

Earn SwagBucks

John 13: 34 NKJV

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another."

Disclosure: 2011-2012

I recommend products for which I will receive a commission if you choose to purchase using my link. (Amazon) I also do product reviews for a chance to win a prize. (one2onenetwork)

ContactMe