For Today:

“She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.” -Proverbs 31:27

Monday, October 1, 2012

Bible in 90 Days Challenge Week 7 Check-in

Welcome to Week 7 of the Bible in 90 Days Challenge. Thank you  for checking in last week. Glad that you decided to stay. 

I caught up and now I'm behind a couple of days again. Still plugging away at it and I am confident that I'll be caught up by the end of the week. 

Lost a couple of members but I'm still praying for them. Life is tough and this challenge is tough. It seems that if something is going to happen, it will happen during this challenge. Dark forces do not want you in the Word. 

If, Faith is our Goal and Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God - you need to know that you will be faced with all sorts of troubles and distractions in order to keep you from feeding on the Word of God which is your spiritual food - your life sustenance. 

Check-In:

Please post a comment below to let me know you are still participating. Even if you are behind you can still check-in.


Reading Schedule for Week 7: 

Day 43: Psalms 89:14 - 108:13
Day 44: Psalms 109:1 - 134:3
Day 45: Psalms 135:1 - Proverbs 6:35
Day 46: Proverbs 7:1 - 20:21
Day 47: Proverbs 20:22 - Ecclesiastes 2:26
Day 48: Ecclesiastes 3:1 - Song of Solomon 8:14
Day 49: Isaiah 1:1 - 13:22

Do you need a copy of the reading schedule? Download the Cover to Cover Bookmark. 

Twitter Chat #B90Days:

Use #B90Days hashtag to join in on the chat. (6 pm PST/ 8pm Central/ 9pm Eastern)

You can do this easily with Tweetchat. Thanks to Julie of Dutch Being Me for hosting this. 

Prayer Requests:

If you would like me to pray for something specific you can leave a comment or contact me

Hope you are doing well and I'm praying for your success. Keep reading and be blessed. 

http://www.squidoo.com/prayerjournalorganizerr
Subscribe to updates via our Rss feed. Join in on the Weekly Linky's on Wednesday's or Friday's.

1 John 4: 7-8 NKJV

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love."

John 13: 34 NKJV

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another."

Disclosure: 2011-2012

I recommend products for which I will receive a commission if you choose to purchase using my link. (Amazon) I also do product reviews for a chance to win a prize. (one2onenetwork)

My Lovely Followers

Earn SwagBucks

ContactMe