For Today:

“She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.” -Proverbs 31:27

Monday, October 8, 2012

5 Days of Frugal Fall Decorating Ideas - Day 1

Photo Credit: http://freedigitalphotos.net
It's hard to believe that Fall is here ~ The turning of the leaves, the nippy weather and all the glorious orange pumpkins and crazy shaped gourds. 

It's hard to believe because the weather here can't make up its' mind. We are chilly in the mornings and the late evenings but during the days we still get temps in the high 80's - 90's. 

Despite the weather though I'm gearing up to decorate our space this weekend. We don't buy decorations anymore, we try to take what we can from outdoors and bring it in. We also reuse anything we bought in previous years. 



Day 1: Frugal Fall Decorating Ideas

Silk Maple Leaves are my standby for when the natural leaves don't cooperate with me. 

I have some packed away in my autumn tote from when I had a job. I'm so glad I saved these. 

I use these on the fireplace and on the dining table at meals. 

Find more frugal fall ideas at http://www.squidoo.com/silk-maple-leaves.


http://www.squidoo.com/prayerjournalorganizerr
Subscribe to updates via our Rss feed. Join in on the Weekly Linky's on Wednesday's or Friday's.

1 John 4: 7-8 NKJV

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love."

Earn SwagBucks

John 13: 34 NKJV

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another."

Disclosure: 2011-2012

I recommend products for which I will receive a commission if you choose to purchase using my link. (Amazon) I also do product reviews for a chance to win a prize. (one2onenetwork)

ContactMe