For Today:

“She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.” -Proverbs 31:27

Monday, September 3, 2012

Bible in 90 Days Challenge Check-in Week 3


Good Day everyone, how is your reading coming along? I got a little behind over the holiday weekend as I am preparing to start a volunteering at a moms group on Fridays. I had to prepare my son's school lessons and show his Dad what needs to be done. 

Although my son is in the 6th grade now there are some subjects that include hands-on projects that he still needs assistance with. I'm feeling really nervous and a bit overwhelmed right now but I know God will see me through this time. I may have to let some good things go but in the end I believe everything will work out. 


Check-In:

Leave a comment to check-in and let me know how you are doing with your Bible reading. This week is when I report back to Amy so I am going to remind you once again that even if you are behind it is important for you to leave a comment on the blog each Monday. If you are unable to access the blog at anytime just send me an email. 


Reading Schedule for Week 3:

Day 15 - Deuteronomy 23:12 - 34:12
Day 16 - Joshua 1:1 - 14:15
Day 17 - Joshua 15:1 - Judges 3:27
Day 18 - Judges 3:28 - 15:12
Day 19 - Judges 15:13 - 1Samuel 2:29
Day 20 - 1Samuel 2:30 - 15:35
Day 21 - 1Samuel 16:1 - 28:19

Do you need a copy of the reading schedule? Cover to Cover Bookmark (plan we are doing) 


MomsToolBox Check-in and Linky:

This is not required but checking in on MomsToolbox can encourage you to keep on keeping on with your reading. It also gives some tips on how others stay on track or even (as in my case) do marathon reading sessions to catch up. Be sure to add your blog post is you are blogging through the Bible in 90 Days challenge. 


Twitter Chat #B90Days:

(No Twitter Party Tonight for Holiday)


Prayer Requests:

If you have a prayer request, just add it in your comment below or Contact me with the subject line B90Days prayer. 


http://www.squidoo.com/prayerjournalorganizer
Subscribe to updates via our Rss feed. Join in on the Weekly Linky's on Wednesday's or Friday's.

1 John 4: 7-8 NKJV

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love."

John 13: 34 NKJV

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another."

Disclosure: 2011-2012

I recommend products for which I will receive a commission if you choose to purchase using my link. (Amazon) I also do product reviews for a chance to win a prize. (one2onenetwork)

My Lovely Followers

Earn SwagBucks

ContactMe