Wahm Week in Review:
My next book is more of a personal book as it goes into my faith and various challenges I've faced and the verses and tools I've used to overcome them. I hope this will be a blessing to those who read it.
Sold 1 copy of Hooking for Cash on Kindle
Sold 2 copies of Hooking for Cash via website
July Amazon sales were $3.25 with 7 items sold
Not too excellent - financial goal right now is to earn 40 dollars a day so I'm not doing too well.
Sara's Cool Sites of the Week:
- Writers on the Move - I attended a workshop with Karen Cioffi. I found her via Ezine Articles and love this blog as it teaches about the mechanics of writing as well as the marketing side to selling your work.
- 31 Days Blog Challenge - I will be taking this challenge on for this blog come August 13th. I'm hoping that I will be able to find a purpose for this blog during this challenge. I feel right now it is pretty scattered because I use it as a journal as and as a record of my online writing adventures.
- Free Writing eCourse - Free writing is a practice where you set aside 10 minutes and write. Sarah has a course on doing it using writing prompts.
- AllisonCrow - She's a business coach for creatives. I connected with her via the Ultimate Blog Challenge last month on my Crochet Business Blog and each time her posts come into my Facebook stream it brings me joy. She has a number of workshops as well as a free 52 week journal course.
- NakedVa - I came across this blog on Facebook when she shared a post about how business relates to the Olympics. Her site deals with the realities of being a virtual assistant and you can find interviews with VA's who are successfully making a living.
That's it for me this week. How was you week? What accomplishments are you proud of? What one way did you move your business forward this week? Comment below and share.
Subscribe to updates via our Rss feed. Join in on the Weekly Linky's on Wednesday's or Friday's.