For Today:

“She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.” -Proverbs 31:27

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cleaning the Kitchen #7 - The Refrigerator

http://freedigitalphotos.net
First you need to unplug the fridge. Next, wipe off dust on the back side. (Coils) Empty the fridge remembering to toss anything that is rotten or past its expiration date. 

Remove the bins and shelves and wash them in the sink with warm to hot water with mild liquid dish soap and a sponge. You can dry the bins and shelves or leave them to air dry while cleaning the rest of the fridge.

With your sponge and cleaner start scrubbing the inside of the fridge. Be sure to get the corners, the door and the part of the fridge close to the floor. Now you can add the drawer bins and shelves back to the inside of the fridge. 

Replace any food you took out and finally, close the fridge and wipe off the sides and front of the fridge.

How do you clean your fridge? Any tips for me? Comment Below and Share. 

1 John 4: 7-8 NKJV

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love."

John 13: 34 NKJV

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another."

Disclosure: 2011-2012

I recommend products for which I will receive a commission if you choose to purchase using my link. (Amazon) I also do product reviews for a chance to win a prize. (one2onenetwork)

My Lovely Followers

Earn SwagBucks

ContactMe