For Today:

“She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.” -Proverbs 31:27

Friday, July 20, 2012

What's Your Favorite BLT Sandwich?



Growing up we always had Best Foods Mayonnaise at the table. I didn't know until I moved out to Missouri that it also went by Hellmann's. Dryers Ice Cream is also called Edy's out there too.

I've tried using the other brands but find they are too sweet. I remember when I worked at a restaurant we used large jars of the sweet mayo for concocting the house dressing.

Which ever you prefer, the non sweet or the sweet, one thing is for sure you want the best for your family. (Not what I ate last night UGH)

Last night we made burgers with 3 types of cheese and added mayonnaise and some avocado. It was delicious.


Hellmann's made a commitment to animals by shifting how they are raising their chickens. In fact by 2020 they plan to use 100% cage free eggs in all their products. To spread the word about this commitment they are giving away a chance to win a trip to the Food and Wine Classic show in 2013 in their Real Matter's Sweepstakes on their Facebook page.


One more thing you might want to do is try their latest recipe The Turkey & Avocado BLT. It uses Hellmann's Mayonnaise, 1 ciabatta, 2 leaves of lettuce, some turkey deli slices, tomato, bacon and avocado. You can find plenty of recipes on their Facebook page including the classic Mayo Chocolate cake.

What's your favorite BLT sandwich? 
Comment below or add your comment at the Hellmann's Facebook Page

Disclosure:
I joined the One 2 One Network to review products and monetize this blog a little bit. This means that this post allows me to be entered to win a $50 gift card. All of the opinions are mine. I did have to include certain information about the details of the sweepstakes but all other details are solely mine. 

Subscribe to updates via our Rss feed. Join in on the Weekly Linky's on Wednesday's or Friday's.

1 John 4: 7-8 NKJV

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love."

John 13: 34 NKJV

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another."

Disclosure: 2011-2012

I recommend products for which I will receive a commission if you choose to purchase using my link. (Amazon) I also do product reviews for a chance to win a prize. (one2onenetwork)

My Lovely Followers

Earn SwagBucks

ContactMe