For Today:

“She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.” -Proverbs 31:27

Friday, July 6, 2012

Finally Friday #1

Photo courtesy http://freedigitalphotos.net
This is my second linky for this blog. My first one I started last week - Keeping Home Wednesday.

I'm trying to consistently write articles each week and this is my way of tracking what I accomplish in a tangible way. If you'd like to join in add your link below.

Let us know what you accomplished in your writing or other wahm business this week.

Articles Completed, Published and Live:

This month I'm participating in a blog challenge so I'm trying to get traffic to that blog. I have a number of outlines completed for future articles and want to get these written up and live. I also started writing for a number of clients and that will be wrapped up by Monday.

EzineArticles: 

  • How to Crochet and Get Paid for It
  • Winding Yarn: How to Make a Yarn Ball
  • Crochet Business: Can Crochet Really Bring in Lots of Money?
  • Crocheting for Fun and Profit
  • Top 7 Crochet Jobs (being reviewed) 

Squidoo:

  • [updated] Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead - Changed title to include "Juicing" to see if traffic is better. Added some more health products and health related books. Had to update the juicer as it is no longer on sale.
  • [updated] Spring Daffodil Flower Show - updated the Amazon product and added some Posters of Daffodils
  • [updated] Christmas Gifts 2012: Cashmere Beanies - added a count down until Christmas meter and updated some products.
  • [new] Make Center Pull Yarn Balls - made for the 52 Challenge
  • [new] Polka Dot Plant - used the new Squidoo Polka Dot theme (quest)
  • [updated] Squidoo Lens Building - Crochet - Changed some links up and will need to be updated again soon.
  • [new] Quiz: Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? - made for RocketSquids Question (quest)
  • [updated] Squidoo 101: Adding the Etsy Module & Rss Feed - I added a tutorial on how to add your Etsy shop RSS feed to your Squidoo page. It includes examples of the various ways to use it as well. I added 2 short articles for Etsy shop owners as well.  
  • [updated] Squidoo 101: Signing up for a Squidoo account - I added a video tutorial to this lens. Still need to build this one up. 

I also have 2 articles yet to be published. :)

Seekyt:

How to Use the Internet to Turn Your Crochet Hobby into Cash

Hubpages:

Top 10 Crochet Communities Online
I also updated the Rss for all the hubpages as they were outdated. (blog no longer active)

Wizzley:

Nothing this week.

Additional Writing Jobs:

This week I'm working on a series of articles for a client. 5 blog posts for a health supplement. Just finished this up today. This weekend I'll be working on another 5 articles (500+ words) too.

As I sit here and review my week it shows me that I did indeed work this week. I didn't include the blog posts I wrote for my blogs (4) or the blog commenting or social networking. Maybe in a future check in I'll include that as well.

How did you do this week? Share your accomplishments below. 

1 John 4: 7-8 NKJV

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love."

John 13: 34 NKJV

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another."

Disclosure: 2011-2012

I recommend products for which I will receive a commission if you choose to purchase using my link. (Amazon) I also do product reviews for a chance to win a prize. (one2onenetwork)

My Lovely Followers

Earn SwagBucks

ContactMe